Our family room (with 2 single beds and 1 set of bunkbeds) is available on a ‘per night’ basis and is specifically designed to cater for individuals or family of walkers, cyclists, or those joining friends camping or staying in our lodges, some of whom may be travelling along the Herefordshire Trail, the Malvern Hills or in the Forest of Dean.
Toilets, showers and the communal area are shared with guests who are camping.
The room is simply furnished with a storage/ hanging area, dining table and kitchenette. The small kitchenette has a kettle, toaster, microwave, 2 ring table top cooker, fridge, basic cooking equipment, sink with drainer and utensils and crockery.
- Electric is by coin meter (takes £1 coins)
- Bedding and pillows are included for 2 single beds, additional bedding can be hired at £10 per bed per stay, or you can bring your own
- Common room with visitor information
- Dog-friendly room (additional charge)
- Toilets and showers are on the ground floor and shared with other guests
- Your own family room to sleep up to 4 persons
Please note: All customers must report to reception on arrival. Visitors are permitted but must report to reception on arrival, pay the appropriate fee and obtain a permit.
Please note that a minimum stay of 2 nights is required for our bunkhouse. Additionally, there is a 3-night minimum stay for bank holiday weekends.
(1 night min*)
(2 night min)
|£60 per night
|£80 per night
|£5 per night
|£5 per night
Studio Room has 1 set of bunk beds and 2 single beds, accommodating up to 4 persons. The booking includes bedding for 2 beds, and guests are encouraged to bring their own sleeping bags for the remaining 2 beds (or £10 per bed extra per stay).
*Subject to holidays, half-terms etc.
Check availability and book now:
Ask a question
For any unusual requests or sole occupancy, please enquire below: